Tuesday 31 March 2015

Sweet Hipster

My boy, the year of his birth is behind him
31.03.2015
Day 350
Rest, really. Sleep deprived from travelling, inadequately fed (porridge, pretzel and cereal constiruted main meals today) but delighted with new grandson, walking, standing, travelling on trams, trains, plane, coach, bus...

Son John and I dipped into a hip candy shop near his home in Berlin, where I bought chocolate rabbits for daughter and an amusing bag of mixed nut chocs called 'Sweet Hipster' for niece, whose 32nd birthday is today. After this, we repaired to the  hospital, where I cuddled sweet tiny hipster Charlie Catford to my heart's content. It made me think of the bonding I want to do as Granny Ronnie (I want to be called Nanna or Nonna but nobody else wants me to). I have 26 days remaining to the end of this Yearblog (so want it to be a good outcome, marathon time wise, 3:50, like this post, would do....)
It would be good to have a year on year, day by day, record of observations for Charlie.
Perhaps the blog could be entitled Dear Charlie. No fitness records, just the life of a (nother) most surprising gran

No comments:

Post a Comment