Sunday 1 March 2015

FOMO, and here's Monster Month starting

Oh, boohoo
01.03.2015
Day 320
Walk slowly to station to review a show. Otherwise it's all about the rest cure

It's a blue breezy day in March. I totter out to the garden to photograph daffodils for my daily Tweet and every step jars hips, head, neck. Ears are ringing, nose is running, breathing is wheezing. Once my tweet @500mornings is posted I run a bath and soak. My training is now about a fortnight behind the plan. Everyone doing the London marathon ran 20 miles today. It's all over Twitter of course. Others are running half marathons in these bright conditions, which I can see out of my window. I feel bereft. How long is it going to take to recover?
And when I do recover, will I have the time to ramp up the miles?

No comments:

Post a Comment