Tuesday 2 December 2014

Theory and practice

Wet, wet, wet in Hillyfields today
02.12.2014
Day 232

Cycled up to see if Erik was up for training today, but he and Rebecca had been put off by the cold and wet. He told me some glute strengthening exercises I could be doing 'indoors'. I ran a couple of miles round the park, mindful of needing to cut through a 5k cross country, whether Parkrun or Kent League, in 21.30mins, that's 7.15 m/m. I should be able to work up to that Perhaps 21.50. Or 22.50.

It's advent, which means I'm going to be doing more pantomime reviewing (overnight) and less running as a consequence. Today I had a job interview in town. I cycled there and back - call that cross training - but I also ate mostly toast mince pies and chocolate. Plus a glass of wine. This will not help my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment