Tuesday 24 February 2015

A training session missed, an obsessive pissed

There was only time to take the air and strategise
24.02.2015
Day 316
Both Tuesday sessions missed, still a little ill but eating like a horse and working at desk for an eight hour stretch. Stressed. 

Obviously rest and recovery is needed. A run streak at 52 is not to be advised, especially since these 52 year old hips spend last night aching fit to break - a girdle of pain caused by possible virus (although I am hungry still and my stomach bloated), wear and tear? If so, sensible rest scheduling, stretching and rollering is in order. It is only a week to go until I must run up 942 stairs as quickly as possible. I have reneged on my published vow to train seriously for this. Clearly, this pledge blog is built on crumbly promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment