Wednesday 23 April 2014

Rolling/rollering

23.04.2014

That's what I laughingly call my 'home gym' .  I visit it every morning without fail. This morning, after last night's track session, my bottom hurt, so I used the white roller in the picture to try to massage out the kinks in my achey arse. This month's Women's Running has, as well as a fine piece by me about running in your lunch hour, a whole spread about using a foam roller to address all the little niggles that plague a runner. I try to start the day with a bit of yoga on the mat, a few stability ball poses and a goodly amount of rollering.Tomorrow, I fear, will take a lot more than the home gym to get me into a fit state for Erik's core session followed by a hard day's work copy editing. I've been out drinking with the Parkrun crew after a long day in the office; it's late and my head is buzzing. Roll on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment