Friday 2 January 2015

Change is in the air

Dulwich Park. My new office
02.01.2015
Day 263
Rest after yesterday's exertions and alarms. Mat core strength, planks. Bit of cycling and walking for meetings and messages. Feeling festively plump; the belly is unpleasantly jelly.

It's back to work for many, including me, after a fashion. No proper office work until Monday, but I need to sort out some future gainful employment. There's much in the Twittersphere about exercise-related New Year's resolutions. My resolution is already made, of course, 262 days ago, but now the year has turned, the weekly mileage has to go up, and the core and stretch work become more serious. The first priority, this week, must be catching up on sleep. The meeting I had today was about more coaching work, more Buggy Runner classes in Greenwich and Dulwich parks.This will help with this particular marathon campaign, as well as my writing for Women's Running magazine and others, as I will have to be more picky about sub-editing bookings. As the training schedule proceeds, I'll be spending more time outside with yummy mummies. All grist to the mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment